Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best philosophy_of_education Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best philosophy_of_education Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy, quotes on philosophy of love, love philosophy poem pictures for him, philosophy 3 types of love, philosophy quotes with explanation,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Hari Varma

PRACHANA & SARVAA PRACHANA is a young 'educated' girl of 'educated' parents. She is home-schooled as her parents didn't believe in the system. Very inquisitive by nature, when she grew up enough, leaving her innocence behind, she started asking questions. She got answers from her parents, books, nature, et al for some and some questions were unanswered. But her curiosity grew stronger as time passed. Most of the days, she went to sleep with an unanswered question in her mind. One such night, a #Learning #Education #yqbaba #varmaji #philosophy_of_education #learning_from_my_child

read more
PRACHANA & SARVAA
A blog about learning
by Hari Varma

~ Read Caption
   for more details PRACHANA & SARVAA

PRACHANA is a young 'educated' girl of 'educated' parents. She is home-schooled as her parents didn't believe in the system. Very inquisitive by nature, when she grew up enough, leaving her innocence behind, she started asking questions. She got answers from her parents, books, nature, et al for some and some questions were unanswered. But her curiosity grew stronger as time passed. Most of the days, she went to sleep with an unanswered question in her mind. One such night, a

Hari Varma

~ LEARNINGS FROM MY CHILD ~ PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION A Series of My Notes NOTE 0 - Background Breakfast and Dinner, which extend over an hour most of the days, are invariably our precious family time when we discuss many things under the sun. Common topics include Values of Life, Stories, Poetry, Quotes, Cinema, OTT, Music, Covid, Current Affairs, Philosophy, Spirituality, etc. One or two of these will be invariably there in the everyday menu. #yqbaba #varmaji #learnings_from_my_child #philosophy_of_education

read more
~ LEARNINGS FROM MY CHILD ~
PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
A Series of my Notes

(Please read Caption)  ~ LEARNINGS FROM MY CHILD ~
PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
A Series of My Notes

NOTE 0 - Background

Breakfast and Dinner, which extend over an hour most of the days, are invariably our precious family time when we discuss many things under the sun. Common topics include Values of Life, Stories, Poetry, Quotes, Cinema, OTT, Music, Covid, Current Affairs, Philosophy, Spirituality, etc. One or two of these will be invariably there in the everyday menu.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification