Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best choices_deciding_life Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best choices_deciding_life Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about choices in love, my life my choices my mistakes my lessons not your business, your life your choices quotes, quotes about life choices inspirational words of wisdom, quotes on choices in life,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Her; Once there lived a strong Woman, who was living a widow’s life for years. She chose to live this life for her only beloved daughter. Fate does play strange games with life, stranger than fiction. One night, in comes a stranger into their barren life. A life in which the breath was the only proof of its valid existence. Slowly daughter started to find her long lost father in that stranger and there underway developing an intimate bond with that Man. Beholding the closeness of her daughter #yourquote #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #her_series #meninherlife #fatestrikes #choices_deciding_life

read more
Her;

She just stood there, shivering...
unable to choose...
between her 'Men' in life.

(Misery in caption) Her;

Once there lived a strong Woman, who was living a widow’s life for years. She chose to live this life for her only beloved daughter. Fate does play strange games with life, stranger than fiction. One night, in comes a stranger into their barren life. A life in which the breath was the only proof of its valid existence. Slowly daughter started to find her long lost father in that stranger and there underway developing an intimate bond with that Man.

Beholding the closeness of her daughter

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification