Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best strongenough Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best strongenough Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahatma gandhi quotes love is the strongest, distance makes love stronger quotes, love grows stronger quotes, quotes about being a strong woman and moving on, quotes about being strong on your own,

• 14 Followers
  • 12 Stories

SAINDU

Richa Vedpathak

Happiness and health are key to live lively, not only with your money to be earned by the job,the interdependence on others,nor with society. #lifequotes #lifeexpectations #experience #strongenough #nevergiveupinlife

Monika Monu

"How do I know that I can trust again?"
She whispered,
"you don't" it replied.

"I don't know we are strong enough to be broken again" she cried,
"yes, but we are not weak to be shattered easily" her heart smiled You Are Strong.
#yopowrimo #yqbaba #tuesdaymotivation #life #strongenough #notweak

Sweety PIe💚

It's not when her voice is raised that you should worry.
It's when she has nothing more to say.
She loves without reservation.
Some made her villain in the story as she refuses to sugarcoat her words.
She is always ready to walk away.
She belongs to those who fly solo often have the strongest Wings... #663 #selflove #motivation #flyhighinthesky #strongenough #beyou

cressy adoline

#faceit #strongenough Hello Resties! ❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts! 😊 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #rzwhenlifegetshard

read more
You gets sharper, stronger
Than before, so don't worry
To face the hard situations
In your life; Face it; Win it!  #faceit #strongenough

Hello Resties! ❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts! 😊

Bhavya GV

Lost in the desert of feelings,
With my thirsty throat 
Choking my soul.
I continue to walk,
Till then, I find you 
Standing beside the lake,
Beneath a tree, waiting for my arrival.
As soon as I start
running towards you,
You seem to move away.
Leaving me even more thirstier for that 
lost water of love.
Late is what I realised,that even
Happiness do come 
in the form of mirage.
And by then I continue to find a way 
out of this "desert of feelings",
Once again without you.
And proving me that I can be stronger enough to find a way back to my peace home all over again.
     #innerpeace #strongenough #emotions #lost #backhome #yqbaba #tpmd

Nirali Thakkar

How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #strongenough #followme

read more
I SMILE☺  How do you cope up when someone breaks your heart? Collab to answer. #musingtime #breaksmyheart  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #strongenough #followme

Rishabh Shukla

" Language has a beautiful theme, it generally defines how you can differ yourself and accept the love you are getting from others around you.Language has power to empathize the situations around you.It is beautifully crafted piece of skill that can heal almost anything "  #yqbaba #yqquotes #languageoflove #speechless #strongenough

Hey DiarySpeaks

If you want to become strong then you should be ready to drink the bitter sips of life.✍️ #hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #bitternessoflife #lifelessons #lifeexperience #inspirationalquotes #Motivation #beingrealistic #strongenough

read more
Those who are right never shed 
tears. Tears symbolize weakness.

It is possible that things are not as they appear. But the truth is that only specific people have to give the most tests.

So never think that you are weak, you are strong enough. If you want to become strong then you should be ready to drink the bitter sips of life.✍️
#hey_diaryspeaks Heena Yadav #bitternessoflife #lifelessons #lifeexperience #inspirationalquotes #motivation #beingrealistic #strongenough

Kalpesh Ghelani

You don't need to be strong, you just have to act strong & the world won't try breaking you more.. #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales #strongenough
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification