Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best backhome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best backhome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back quotes for her, i love you to the moon and back quotes for him, quotes like i love you to the moon and back, quotes on i love you to the moon and back, quotes like love you to the moon and back,

• 32 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

He is protective and loved her more than anyone could. Are you #backhome? Collab and complete this #Conversation. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovedconversation #protectivelove #awishtobelovedthesame #yourquote

read more
No...
Still didn't reach? You started 20 minutes earlier. You should have been reached by now...
Yeah, but there's heavy traffic. 
Okay, be careful and share your live GPS location
Yeah, but why? 
Please share and ping me as soon as you reach 

*He was too worried that he called her immediately, spoke with her all the way till he made sure she reached her home safely* He is protective and loved her more than anyone could. Are you #backhome? Collab and complete this #conversation.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovedconversation #protectivelove #awishtobelovedthesame #yourquote

Abid

Are you #backhome? Kindly collab in a different color font as to what would be the next line.. ONLY collab a single line as a He or a She in front.. And let this continue... Collab and complete this #Conversation. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He: yes, definitely, you are the Queen of Excuses.. But keep the emotions in check.. Lie with an innocent face.  Are you #backhome? 

Kindly collab in a different color font as to what would be the next line.. 
ONLY collab a single line as a He or a She in front.. And let this continue... 

Collab and complete this #conversation. 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gayathri

Are you #backhome? Collab and complete this #Conversation. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
On my way to my home which is there inside your heart... Are you #backhome? Collab and complete this #conversation.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Are you #backhome? Collab and complete this #Conversation. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"just about to leave office "

"hmm"

"You want something? "

"yes"

"What? "

"A worry free smile when you reach home" Are you #backhome? Collab and complete this #conversation.  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

Are you #backhome? Collab and complete this #Conversation. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Iam on my way about you Are you #backhome? Collab and complete this #conversation.  #YourQuoteAndMine

यश चौधरी

read more
I want girlfriend😰😰😰😰 Are you #backhome? Collab and complete this #conversation.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhavya GV

Lost in the desert of feelings,
With my thirsty throat 
Choking my soul.
I continue to walk,
Till then, I find you 
Standing beside the lake,
Beneath a tree, waiting for my arrival.
As soon as I start
running towards you,
You seem to move away.
Leaving me even more thirstier for that 
lost water of love.
Late is what I realised,that even
Happiness do come 
in the form of mirage.
And by then I continue to find a way 
out of this "desert of feelings",
Once again without you.
And proving me that I can be stronger enough to find a way back to my peace home all over again.
     #innerpeace #strongenough #emotions #lost #backhome #yqbaba #tpmd

Sourajita D

First your thought changed me a bit, 
Then in bits changed your presence and love!
Now in your absence I can't change back.  I lost myself to you. 
#backhome #conversation #sourajita #lovewithouthim #collab #microtale #favourite #dream

Sourajita D

"My favorite dream about
 you is the one in which
 I am standing beside you
 and I pretend to not know why!" Cause I don't know! 

#backhome #conversation #sourajita #lovewithouthim #collab #microtale #favourite #dream

Batul Hafiji

Are you #backhome? Collab and complete this #Conversation. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
"I am right behind you."
 Are you #backhome? Collab and complete this #conversation.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events