Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best historyofmytime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best historyofmytime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the liar and his lover, a brief history of time, history of india in hindi, history of israel and palestine, the monk who sold his ferrari,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories

ashwin maniyan

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

See for milliseconds, 
Talk for seconds, 
Converse for minutes, 
Chat for hours, 
Marry for a day, 
Love for months, 
Live together for years
Throughout your life... 

#historyofmytime #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #yqenglish #challenge #newwritersclub

Prashant Mahasagar

I Love you Eva
Adolf Hiter
I Love you Russia
Joseph Stalin
I Love you Rekha
Amitabh Bachchan 
I Love you India
Shahrukh Khan
I Love you Ankita
Prashant Mishra 
I Love you Sushila
Ruskin Bond

©Prashant Mahasagar #international_womens_day 

#Women #Love #Life #History

#Nofear #historyofmytime

Vivek Mayur

RISK TAKER ARE
 HISTORY MAKERS,
TAKE RISK MAKE HISTORY.

©Vivek Mayur
  #risk takers are #history maker take risk make history...
#Entrepreneur #Business #historyofmytime #EntrepreneurLife #risky_rider #Risk #riskhaitohishqhai #achivement

First Last

#colorsoflife #Happiness #own #Choice teacher 💓💁💘 I grew up with the meaning of sense that helps me to create my own happiness. There is no definite definition of happiness, one can be happy doing nothing, and at the same time one can fail even after many attempts to please oneself. Neither defeat can throw your happiness, nor even anyone can make you feel happy or unhappy! People always have a concern what makes them feel happy, and I always says do whatever enhance your happiness. #Universe #Childhood #Teacher #fallinlove #flow #direction #historyofmytime #growupwith

read more
 #colorsoflife #happiness #own #choice #teacher 💓💁💘

I grew up with the meaning of sense that helps me to create my own happiness.
There is no definite definition of happiness, one can be happy doing nothing, and at the same time one can fail even after many attempts to please oneself.

Neither defeat can throw your happiness, nor even anyone can make you feel happy or unhappy! 

People always have a concern what makes them feel happy, and I always says do whatever enhance your happiness.

First Last

Teacher #selfrealization #SelfMotivation #selfcare 💓🕉️ Your lies sound sweet, but still they are unable to 💓🔥 perforate into my heart. It's not your fault, I fixed myself in default, so far it's difficult for you to insult me ever! ⏰ 🧚♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾🧚 🛤️🛣️🗺️¶∞¶∞¶🛥️🛳️🛫💓🛬🛳️🛥¶∞¶∞¶🗺️🛣️🛤️ #Universe #flow #growupwith #direction #fallinlove #mystery #historyofmytime #sciencepoem 🕉️💓✨

read more
 #Teacher #selfrealization #selfmotivation #selfcare 💓🕉️
Your lies sound sweet, but still they are unable to 💓🔥 perforate into my heart. It's not your fault, I fixed myself in default, so far it's difficult for you to insult me ever! ⏰

🧚♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾🧚
🛤️🛣️🗺️¶∞¶∞¶🛥️🛳️🛫💓🛬🛳️🛥¶∞¶∞¶🗺️🛣️🛤️
#universe #flow #growupwith #direction #fallinlove #mystery #historyofmytime #sciencepoem 🕉️💓✨

First Last

Teacher #Path #Pattern #Learning #Love #Benefits 💓 The paths are infinite, worst one always visible to 👀😜 everyone. But if they aren't visible to everyone, they only lead you to a great destination! ♾🛤️🛣️ We have a strong connection with people, either nothing to learn or they help us to burn everything. Eventually burning is the ultimate learning procedure. 🔥 I don't prefer those who accept my pain, it's not about the pen, rather, it's the game in the mind how to remain sane! 💓🆙💁 #Universe #opportunity #mystery #fallinlove #flow #direction #historyofmytime #sciencepoem

read more
 #Teacher #path #pattern #learning #love #benefits 💓
The paths are infinite, worst one always visible to 👀😜 everyone. But if they aren't visible to everyone, they only lead you to a great destination! ♾🛤️🛣️ 

We have a strong connection with people, either nothing to learn or they help us to burn everything. 

Eventually burning is the ultimate learning procedure. 
🔥 
I don't prefer those who accept my pain, it's not about the pen, rather, it's the game in the mind how to remain sane! 💓🆙💁

First Last

#hardtime #Beauty #intelligence #Heartbeat 💓🆙 Only I know it takes more back observation to write my right feedback to the universe or it's about myself, and it's a necessary task before it dies in itself a ligation!⏰ ========================================= 💁Π∞¶∞¶∞¶∞¶∞∞∞∞💓∞∞∞¶∞¶∞¶∞¶∞Π💁 #sleeplessnights #Universe #ask #feedback 🆙 #historyofmytime #storyofmylife #Inspiration #SelfMotivation 🧘🕉️✨🎈

read more
 #hardtime #beauty #intelligence #heartbeat 💓🆙
Only I know it takes more back observation to write my right feedback to the universe or it's about myself, and it's a necessary task before it dies in itself a ligation!⏰ 
=========================================
💁Π∞¶∞¶∞¶∞¶∞∞∞∞💓∞∞∞¶∞¶∞¶∞¶∞Π💁
#sleeplessnights #universe #ask #feedback 🆙 #historyofmytime #storyofmylife #inspiration #selfmotivation 🧘🕉️✨🎈

First Last

#intelligence My happiness is becoming more when people accept me less than earlier, it could be strange to hear, but I don't want to pair everything as usual with everyone those who believe through only the ears.👂 The more you like yourself, the less you are about someone else, which makes you unique, but first you have to accept that your opinion might not be a useful information to anyone else, but it should be within your tolerance. If you fail to maintain, then you will fail in the proces #Beauty #Science #Universe #Faith #believeinyourself #matter #acceptance #historyofmytime #beunique✨🆙

read more
 #intelligence 
My happiness is becoming more when people accept me less than earlier, it could be strange to hear, but I don't want to pair everything as usual with everyone those who believe through only the ears.👂

The more you like yourself, the less you are about someone else, which makes you unique, but first you have to accept that your opinion might not be a useful information to anyone else, but it should be within your tolerance. If you fail to maintain, then you will fail in the proces

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification