Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WinterNights Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WinterNights Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on winter and love, winter love status in hindi, winter love poems for her, love in winter quotes, winter love poems in hindi,

• 8 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Pawan Didwaniyaa

सर्द की रात में 
तन्हाई के आलम में 
तुम बहुत याद आते हो
बहुत याद आते हो ।।।  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales 
#you #me #winternights 
#lonelymoments #yaadein

Suparas Jain

Imbibing you! ❣ Sake: Japanese rice wine. Imbibing: drink (alcohol) PC: Instagram love life #youandme #WinterNights #erotica #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
And sitting,
Close to the chimney, 
In a cold winter night, 
Imbibing the sake,
Feels like,
warm touch my lips 
on your skin,
Exhaling carnal breaths,
Covering you,
In the blanket of my arms.  Imbibing you!
❣
Sake: Japanese rice wine. 
Imbibing: drink (alcohol)

PC: Instagram 

#love #life #youandme #winternights #erotica #yqquotes #yqbaba

Moumita Ghosh

When silence covers the winter nights,
and mist drapes the city lights.
We return to our nests,
to give our souls some rest.
Covering our bodies,
with quilts so cozy.
Yet! are awake,
when the clock strikes twelve.
For our thoughts are violent,
even when the nights are silent. Winter Nights #winternights #winterpoem #yqbaba #yqpoetry #yourquotesbaba

dream saler

आज इस सर्दी में अपने प्यार को आजमा लें
हो गयी है रात बहुत यौवन के अलाव जला लें
ज़िस्मों की गर्मी से प्यार के गुरूर को पिघला लें
इतने दिनों से प्यासा है ये ज़िस्म आज इसे बुझा लें #yqbaba #yqdidi #erotica_hindi #erotica #winternights 
Ritu Singh

Miss Rajput

Miss Rajput

Sushmita

Dear Winter,
         Hope you liked the stay with us.
We enjoyed every bit of you, created fine memories , having crazy food gobbled up in picnics, will miss you the whole summer, those winter chilling nights was much more comfortable than the morning sunshine, your gonna be the best season ever for me, love you winter.
       With regards your lovely follower.. #goodbyewinter #winterquotes #winterlove #winternights #yqspecial #yqbaba #lohri #dreamybae

Sushmita

Dear Winter,
We enjoyed every bit of you, created fine memories , having crazy food gobbled up in picnics, will miss you the whole summer, those winter chilling nights was much more comfortable than the morning sunshine, your gonna be the best season ever for me, love you winter.
       With regards your lovely follower.. #goodbyewinter #winterquotes #winterlove #winternights #yqspecial #yqbaba #lohri #dreamybae

Sushmita

Dear Winter,

Shayeesta Hasnain

चाहत-
ठंडी रात
में
गर्म चाय 
की तलब

सुकून-
ईस ख्वाहिश़
का 
मुक़्कमल होना!

©Shayeesta Hasnain #teaLovers #TeaTimeStories #teaquotes#winternights#winterdemands
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification