Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day12 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day12 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me i fall in love with you every single day, i fall in love with you every single day, i still fall in love with you every day, choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, happy valentines day to the love of my life,

• 51 Followers
  • 51 Stories

Anis Kumar

ॐ Sᴀɴᴀᴛᴀɴɪ ꔪ

Saevit Sarp

Springblossoms

It's almost going to be 2 weeks since #nanowrimo started. It's time to keep all things that inspire you close so that when the mundane routine of it all hits you, you don't stop writing. What or who inspires you? Where do you look for it? Use #inspirationquotes and inspire someone else to look in places they haven't before. #NaNoWriMo18 #Collab Challenge #day12 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
In my parents, teachers and the Cosmos. It's almost going to be 2 weeks since #Nanowrimo started. 
It's time to keep all things that inspire you close so that when the mundane routine of it all hits you, you don't stop writing. 

What or who inspires you? Where do you look for it?

Use #InspirationQuotes and inspire someone else to look in places they haven't before.

#Nanowrimo18 #Collab Challenge #Day12 #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

It's almost going to be 2 weeks since #nanowrimo started. It's time to keep all things that inspire you close so that when the mundane routine of it all hits you, you don't stop writing. What or who inspires you? Where do you look for it? Use #inspirationquotes and inspire someone else to look in places they haven't before. #NaNoWriMo18 #Collab Challenge #day12 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
In inner of my soul... It's almost going to be 2 weeks since #Nanowrimo started. 
It's time to keep all things that inspire you close so that when the mundane routine of it all hits you, you don't stop writing. 

Use #InspirationQuotes and inspire someone else to look in places they haven't before.

Priyanka Rathod

It's almost going to be 2 weeks since #nanowrimo started. It's time to keep all things that inspire you close so that when the mundane routine of it all hits you, you don't stop writing. What or who inspires you? Where do you look for it? Use #inspirationquotes and inspire someone else to look in places they haven't before. #NaNoWriMo18 #Collab Challenge #day12 #YourQuoteAndMine #Inspiration

read more
We have to take the wrong road to figure out the right path. Things have to go wrong sometimes to go right. Otherwise we would never learn. We would never grow. And we would never be able to jump our own shadow.  It's almost going to be 2 weeks since #Nanowrimo started. 

Srishti Yadav

read more
Every single day in his eyes,
Which speaks alot.
I look for inspiration
Every single day in his lips
That don't say but silently
Give me answers. 
I look for inspiration 
Every single day in him.
 It's almost going to be 2 weeks since #Nanowrimo started. 

Giftsy Dorcas

Mortal machines magnify,
Modern man's main malady,
Motivated by money,
Moored towards materialistic martyrdom.

Monsieur or Madame,
Monster money's manifesto enchains;
Morality TITTYNOPE saves,
Mortuaries multiplying with muggins. #20dayscontest #day12 #giftsydorcas

Snigdha Agrawal

FAILURES 

To the persevering ones who
never give up on themselves
Every failure teaches a lesson
Treating it as stepping stones
Towards the path of success

Failures don't define a person
Failures should never dampen spirits
Failures provide the impetus 
to push oneself under duress 
Failures give a window to try once again

Just as bread without butter
tastes insipid, success is savoured
better after crossing failure hurdles 
It takes courage and perseverance 
to doggedly pursue till goal is attained
 #100poemsfor100days #day12 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #dailyinspirations

Snigdha Agrawal

I ask to be relieved of the pain
I ask withdrawal of medication 
I refuse to go through chemotherapy 
Instead opt for natural death
I know how much this must hurt
I know you must think me stubborn
But seeing you seeing me in pain
pains me worse than you can imagine
It's not working out and never will
So for both our sakes, let this end.

#itsnotworkingout #napowrimo #day12 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #april