Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nas_scribbles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nas_scribbles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nas love island, nas the rapper, v a graičiūnas, milānas centrālā dzelzceļa stacija, nas stands for,

• 17 Followers
  • 109 Stories

Vennila

💗💗😍 Thanq for the invite sweetest Nasreen Fathimaa💗 Thanq for the poke Utkarsh Kumar🤗 whispering_with_naś #nas_scribbles #lovequotes#whistlingwanderer #yqbaba poetry love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa

read more
Perhaps she jumbles
The words in crowd in assurance 
 That he'll hear them perfectly !  💗💗😍
Thanq for the invite sweetest Nasreen Fathimaa💗
Thanq for the poke Utkarsh Kumar🤗

#whispering_with_naś
#nas_scribbles #lovequotes#whistlingwanderer #yqbaba #poetry #love    #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa

Vennila

Poem ❤ #nas_scribbles whispering_with_naś #yqbaba #Soul #YourQuoteAndMine #wildwhispers #diwa Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa💗my fav😍

read more
How incredible is the soul
Which holds lots of pain
Yet smiles everyday !!!  Poem ❤
#nas_scribbles #whispering_with_naś  #yqbaba #soul #yourquoteandmine #wildwhispers #diwa
Collaborating with  Nasreen Fathimaa💗my fav😍

Springblossoms

Continue my words. Don't know if it's making any sense🙏so corrections needed. whispering_with_naś #nas_scribbles #words #sleep #yqbaba #collabwithme #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa❤🌟

read more
Seeking shelter in 
This warmth 
Away from cold war 
Persisting everywhere.
Having a sigh of
Maintaining true
Identity from
The hands of fakeness;
I sleep peacefully 
In these blissful sheets
That entwine me
More stronger
Forever.

Continue my words. 
Don't know if it's making any sense🙏so corrections needed.

#whispering_with_naś 
#nas_scribbles #words #sleep #yqbaba #collabwithme  #openforcollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa❤🌟

Springblossoms

Why I follow some people ? And I feel blissful to follow a queen like you Nasreen Fathimaa 😍💜 P.S This is not alone the reason. Let us know your reasons. whispering_with_naś (keep this, if u collab) #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #lovereading #nas_scribbles #whistlingwanderer #whyifollow

read more
A peacock, dancing in 
Downpour of enchanting words,
Quenching soul's mirth to read. Why I follow some people ?

And I feel blissful to follow a queen like you Nasreen Fathimaa 😍💜

P.S This is not alone the reason. 

Let us know your reasons. 
#whispering_with_naś (keep this, if u collab)

Springblossoms

Could you guess, why? Thank you so much for the invite Nasreen Fathimaa Queen of words💜💓✨ Not so beautiful but tried😅plz do correct my mistakes🙏 Add your thoughts. Kindly, don't rhyme. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wildwhispers #nas_scribbles #whispering_with_naś #whistlingwanderer #cocoaconfections #theperkiest

read more
In my simple blank 
Lost life you 
Came with different
Silhouettes of love

You lushed my empty soul
With the hues of trust
Away from this 
Fake world... Could you guess, why? 

Thank you so much for the invite Nasreen Fathimaa Queen of words💜💓✨
Not so beautiful but tried😅plz do correct my mistakes🙏

Add your thoughts.  Kindly, don't rhyme.

Springblossoms

I hope I didn't spoil your quote while collabing ☺ if anything wrong suggest me. Random scribbles. #nas_scribbles whispering_with_naś #whistlingwanderer #yqbaba #thought #2liners #lovequotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa Collaborating with Jawahar Pj

read more
He became the thorn
and she became the pain. I hope I didn't spoil your quote while collabing ☺ if anything wrong suggest me.
 Random scribbles.
#nas_scribbles #whispering_with_naś #whistlingwanderer #yqbaba #thought #2liners #lovequotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Jawahar Pj

Springblossoms

Open for collab . whispering_with_naś (dont remove, if u collab) #nas_scribbles #whistlingwanderer #cocoaconfections #wildwhispers #diwa #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa

read more
In this world of depressed soul.,
Let me be the enthusiastic soul. Open for collab .

#whispering_with_naś (dont remove, if u collab)

#nas_scribbles #whistlingwanderer #cocoaconfections #wildwhispers #diwa #openforcollab   #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

Open for collab 😍Loved the image a lot💜 whispering_with_naś (dont remove this ) #nas_scribbles #whistlingwanderer #wildwhispers #yqbaba #openforcollab #LetMeWrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa

read more
And let me write a little more
to discover my existence. Open for collab 

😍Loved the image a lot💜

#whispering_with_naś (dont remove this )
#nas_scribbles #whistlingwanderer #wildwhispers #yqbaba #openforcollab  #letmewrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

Got me ?? Collab, if u get me. #nas_scribbles whispering_with_naś #whistlingwanderer #wildwhispers #Blindness #loveforwriting #musingsoflife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa Feeling high after writing this😁😁 thanks for collab opportunity✌😘

read more
When my soul was dead,
You gave me life.
When I came alive to the world,
You proved me,
I was dead ! Got me ?? 

Collab, if u get me.  

#nas_scribbles #whispering_with_naś #whistlingwanderer #wildwhispers  #blindness #loveforwriting #musingsoflife   #YourQuoteAndMine
Feeling high after writing this😁😁 thanks for collab opportunity✌😘

Springblossoms

Open for collab ❤ whispering_with_naś (dont remove) #nas_scribbles #whistlingwanderer #wildwhispers #yqbaba #onceagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa Hope the collab is fine. Plz do give suggestion so that I can improve. Thanku for collab opportunity💝😊 Nasreen Fathimaa

read more
Once again
feel my aroma
and tell me,
do you remember
your existence? Open for collab ❤

#whispering_with_naś (dont remove)
#nas_scribbles #whistlingwanderer #wildwhispers #yqbaba #onceagain  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hope the collab is fine. Plz do give suggestion so that I can improve. Thanku for collab opportunity💝😊 Nasreen Fathimaa
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification