Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearfuture Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearfuture Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Future IV IV MMIII

sk

Welcome to the day 25 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Our present is the bleakest it ever has been. Worldwide health crisis, global recession, the world forced to limit themselves within the confines of their homes. Do you think our future will recover from the setback that is 2020? Write your #letters to this future. Depending on our optimism or pessimism, we have different aspirations and expectations from our future. What is yours? #dearfuture #yqspecial You #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

read more
     At this time everyone expects the same from you that you can bring a better tomorrow and live life again without fear of corona as before. I know you will be the result of our present. You will take the form of deeds as we do today. Anyway, whatever is happening this year like the corona virus havoc, earthquake in many places. It was not enough, so now the havoc of floods also occurred.   Our present is seen passing in all of these, so everyone is now living with your support or hope. Although everyone only expects their own tomorrow to be better, but this time everyone is expecting the right and better situation of the whole world, where the corona is wreaking havoc.
    I hope the same to you and request also, whenever you come tomorrow, bring a new dawn in which that ray of hope can be seen in which we can all live fearlessly, and everyone can have the wisdom of good work. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Our present is the bleakest it ever has been. Worldwide health crisis, global recession, the world forced to limit themselves within the confines of their homes. Do you think our future will recover from the setback that is 2020? Write your #letters to this future. Depending on our optimism or pessimism, we have different aspirations and expectations from our future. What is yours?

#dearfuture #yqspecial  #You

Bizz_are_ Soul

Dear Future, Are you burning or are you butterflies? Where am I in you? Am I there at all? - #postman Write to the future. #dearfuture #Collab #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
I know you are uncertain,
but I never knew I would regret ever,
to achieve you... Dear Future, 

Are you burning or are you butterflies? Where am I in you? Am I there at all? 

- #Postman

Write to the future. 
#dearfuture #collab #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine

khusi

Welcome to the day 25 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Our present is the bleakest it ever has been. Worldwide health crisis, global recession, the world forced to limit themselves within the confines of their homes. Do you think our future will recover from the setback that is 2020? Write your #letters to this future. Depending on our optimism or pessimism, we have different aspirations and expectations from our future. What is yours? #dearfuture #yqspecial You #YourQuoteAndMine #ankitaguptaletter

read more
Ek tum hi ho jiske liye.
Sb itne papad belte hai.
Sare Sare din mehant karte hai.
 Or life ke khusiyon ke pal ko bhul Kar bs tumhe secure Karne k liye .
Sb bhul jate hai . Or JB tak tum milte ho sapne dehkna or unhe Pura Karna hi bhul jate hai. 😌😌 Welcome to the day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Our present is the bleakest it ever has been. Worldwide health crisis, global recession, the world forced to limit themselves within the confines of their homes. Do you think our future will recover from the setback that is 2020? Write your #letters to this future. Depending on our optimism or pessimism, we have different aspirations and expectations from our future. What is yours?

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 25 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Our present is the bleakest it ever has been. Worldwide health crisis, global recession, the world forced to limit themselves within the confines of their homes. Do you think our future will recover from the setback that is 2020? Write your #letters to this future. Depending on our optimism or pessimism, we have different aspirations and expectations from our future. What is yours? #dearfuture #yqspecial You #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You are uncertain. I have created an image of you. I hope you are like my imagination. I have different way to reach you. But not sure which one is better way. My today, which was a future yesterday, is better than what I imagined. Sometimes the path was difficult. But in the end I reach the right future. Because this future is linked with others future too... Welcome to the day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Kuldeep Ranga

Welcome to the day 25 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Our present is the bleakest it ever has been. Worldwide health crisis, global recession, the world forced to limit themselves within the confines of their homes. Do you think our future will recover from the setback that is 2020? Write your #letters to this future. Depending on our optimism or pessimism, we have different aspirations and expectations from our future. What is yours? #dearfuture #yqspecial You #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Sorry! I can't live in you. 
Present is my soulmate.... Welcome to the day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Nfb ..

read more
          We should head towards the unknown with excitement and absolute trust on The Maker that whatever he has planned for us will carry our best.
   When we know its your uncertainty only that makes your character than why do we eagerly try to ruin our present in a constant worry and curiosity for you.You are eventually going to come the way you are destined to be ,our anxiety and stress won't make it any different.With present circumstances,the pandemic,humans losing humanity, kindness a rare trait,love a distant dream and forgiveness has been forgotten.We are constantly trying to be different from one another rather searching for something common in us to love,to discuss,to change.With all these issues,you are seeming rather dim at present but then hope is the best thing.Life is surely messy but it doesn't mean it can't be wonderful,if we flow with it by doing our best.Lets learn to have fun in spontaneity and embrace whatever you bring to us.
  My dear,try to be blessful and be kind to us.We need it the most.Let's make most of the circumstances and enjoy our time here.

Curiously yours. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Rajnish Sharma

read more
You are Such an animal,while you are coming ,we can catch hold of you by your horns and can tackle you,but the moment you slipped away,we can not catch hold of you by your tail..

Future एक ऐसा जानवर है  ,जो  जब सामने से आता है,तो  हम उसका मुकाबला सींग पकड कर कर सकते हैं, पर जब वो पास से  गुजर रहा  होता है, तो पकडने के लिए उसकी पूछ भी  हाथ नही आती . Welcome to the day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Rajnish Sharma

read more
You are Escapist, The moment I try to fight with You,you run away and come back  disguised as a Present... Welcome to the day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

As I am living beyond expiry date, not  hopeful of seeing a normal world again. The way people are moving around without masks, there will soon be community spread.  The efforts of those complying to safety measures, will all go in vain.  The future seems dismal as more and more will end up in graves, for no fault of theirs.  Children and elderly population will soon  be wiped out from the earth's face.  Pitiable!  Children must be protected; they are the country's future; without them, any future stands cancelled. 

Snigdha Agrawal 

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification