Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 100yearold Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 100yearold Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 100 reasons why i love you poem, 100% love movie quotes, 100 love video songs free download, 100 love sonnets quotes, love status 100,

• 16 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #Memories #reminiscence

read more
I wonder,
how you still manage to smile
when you reminisce his memories.. Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#memories 
#reminiscence

Madhu Jain

Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are so glorious. 
And the heart of you is so soft.
Your experiences have made you strong.
Now it's me time .
Century not out.  Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself.  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Between a million
 yesterdays and a
 million tomorrows,
 there’s only one today. 
And I would never let
 it pass without telling
 you – I’m thinking of you. Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I am happy to be in heaven  Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
so much I have seen, it's a treasure
trove of experiences, I'd like to share
for others to read.  So starting now
I am preparing to write my novel 
that will leave you gasping for more! Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #restzone #Survive #letters to the #100yearold yourself. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hope you didn't 
survive all these years,
you lived through 
all of them and made
memories. Congrats 

From, 
Sourajita  #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #RestZone #survive #letters to the #100yearold yourself.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
I am sure you will enjoy your life 
more than you are enjoying now. 
Travel where you want
Eat what you want
Drink what you want
And don't forget to be in love 😉
And die in peace Post your 4-5 line #letters to the #100yearold yourself.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Kasim Crestfallen

Main ab tak khud ko theek se samajh na saka,
Aur log najaane mere baare meh kya kya samajh baithe.

मैं अब तक खुद को ठीक से समझ ना सका,
और लोग नाजाने मेरे बारे में क्या क्या समझ बैठे। #मुँहफेरलिया #letters #100yearold #writinggyan #yqtales #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqhindi

Kasim Crestfallen

Ye do pal ki mulaqaat koi ittefaaq toh nhi,
Kuch saajish toh us rab ne bhi ki hogi.

ये दो पल की मुलाक़ात कोई इत्तेफ़ाक़ तो नहीं,
कुछ साजिश तो उस रब ने भी की होगी। #मुँहफेरलिया #letters #100yearold #writinggyan #yqdidi #yqtales #yqhindi #yqquotes

Kasim Crestfallen

Zindagi jeene k liye, bhram bhi zaroori hai,
Sahi k saath saath, galtiyon ki kram bhi zaroori hai.

ज़िन्दगी जीने के लिए, भ्रम भी ज़रूरी है,
सही के साथ साथ, गलतियों की क्रम भी ज़रूरी है। #मुँहफेरलिया #letters #100yearold #writinggyan 
#yqtales #yqhindi #yqdidi #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification