Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day13lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day13lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about day of commitment day of love poems, an early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day meaning in tamil, happy teachers day to the best teacher, happy fathers day quotes for a son, happy mothers day for all mothers in the world,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Hari Mohan

Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #coronavirus #day13lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kisi Mazhab Se Shikayat Nahi

Bas Insaniyat Pe Shaq Hai 
 Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #coronavirus #day13lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

06/04/2020 Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine #rabinasarkar Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't know for me what's better than spend all the day with my diary and pen! So... today i spend my times with my diary and pen. And yeah it was a great day.
Happy Soul.❤ 06/04/2020
Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine #rabinasarkar

Sita Prasad

Day 13 is here.. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It is been a while, going out for chores or any other purpose. Watering plants on terrace is only outing. My 9 year old started crying in the morning saying she misses fun. But we have been having great time together, art and craft, sharing chores, somewhere her playing outside couldn't be totally made up for. So today played blindfold on the terrace.
Missed my diary yesterday as 9 O'clock 
lighting diyas was a touching 9 minute event. And seeing images from all over India was awesome. In the hour of need, lighting a candle/ lamp has its own affect. Thanks to Modi ji for this experience, where we all prayed for every frontline worker, victims and patients.  Day 13 is here.. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 83/366

read more
1. Logged in to office space and started working. After sometime seeing the roaster realised it's my week off ! This happens when you are bored or you couldn't differentiate between sunday and Monday.

2. Had a good quarrel with flatemates over cooking and washing utensils task.

3.As a result in angry mood, I slept off till almost 9 hrs till 10pm, switching off my phone.

4. Had lunch cum dinner and reading book as usual Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  83/366

Anand Nagda

Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 83/366

read more
1. Logged in to office space and started working. After sometime seeing the roaster realised it's my week off ! This happens when you are bored or you couldn't differentiate between sunday and Monday.

2. Had a good quarrel with flatemates over cooking and washing utensils task.

3.As a result in angry mood, I slept off till almost 9 hrs till 10pm, switching off my phone.

4. Had lunch cum dinner and reading book as usual Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  83/366

_sa _anjh

Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear diary,
It is Monday and as usual live session of tapeatale.com , Well I haven't got chance this time but no worry. I've a ludo match with my buddy and I won. The match was interesting. Actually today I'm missing my friends literally and the reason behind is my lunch. Today I've chole bhature as lunch and I very clearly remember that we all love chole. I am missing all off them and for a call.
Good night Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
Lockdown reminds me of my childhood  memories. 
Back in history we had a lockdown period when the whole country was fighting in the name of religion and we were forced to stay home. Curfew in city, burning shops and houses all chaos outside. No vegetables available for cooking. My dad was a very strict father that even the colony boys dropped their cigarette when he accidentally watch them. 
Life was in danger outside and things were in shortage, meanwhile some Romeo's of colony were trying to impress my Dad providing him sometimes with cigarettes and sometimes with onions, potatoes etc. Dad was very happy seeing their gesture. He still thinks it's all because of his terror but me and my sisters only knew what they were really upto. 
Lockdown funny stories.  Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

Komal Sharma Gupta

Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Monday is now a Sunday,
Sunday though will never
be a Monday,
the other days waddle
flap their way through,
confused as to what to do,
the only certainty is the 
march of Time, tick-tocking
ringing alarms steadily
"One day, all will be fine!"
it fervently chimes.
No one can question
the writ of Time.
Meanwhile, the days
befuddled, pass on by! Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdiary #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqlockdown

read more
Raised by the dawn, I see that my abnormal levels of OCD keeps my place hygiene. While I was at the balcony, I saw a frog which hopped and came near me. Though I have done dissection on bull frogs, they pushes my adrenaline in me. My loud scream🙊 alerted my housemates and the Big boy i.e., Hubby wants to tame it, howbeit, with my backchat and he had to throw away the Mr.Hopper🐸, wonder how it reached 4th floor🧐.Ewwwhh🥴...I still get the goosebumps. Spiritual literature and general reading took me few hours, which drove for a fantabulous exercise(dance). My audience, applauds comes from my 3 boys, a momentary feeling. Few challenges to self needed a scribble.  Down by the dusk, I call this day a "Happy Ending one".  Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdiary #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqlockdown

Arshi Acharya

Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The terror that has taken over us, 
is deepening bit by bit. 

But, 
That bookshelf, 
which has been messed up, 
for the books, to be read,
but thereafter, 
their proper place was neglected. 
It stood as an unhappy box of happiness. 
Today, 
I aligned the books well, 
I positioned right, even a smallest pen. 
Now, the bookshelf seemed lively, 
So was me. 

A mere contentment obliterated the fear, for the time being. 
It is known,
This despair will completely come to end, when a rebirth will occur to the mankind.  Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification