Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqlockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqlockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

तुम्हें देखा नहीं कबसे... #देखानहीं #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #ToYou #yqlock #yqlockdown #lifeinpandemic

read more
तुम्हें देखा नहीं कब से
मिलें ख़ुद से नहीं तब से
यों तो सामने हो तुम
किसी अनुमान में हो तुम
ये आरेख हैं नूतन 
नहीं पहचान में हो तुम
मगर साँसों की गर्माहट
ये सुस्त क़दम आहट
ये कोलाज़ जज़्बाती
कुछ कहते हैं साथी
कुछ रंग खोए से
खोई है कोई चाभी
चमकता है बड़ा ताला
ये दरवाज़े नहीं खुलते
और तुम्हारा मौन!
कि मिलके भी नहीं मिलते
गिरह तो है नहीं कोई
कोई सिलवट नहीं बोई
रखकर तुम गए गुलदान में
जो रजनीगंधा और जूही
ज़िंदादिल!एहसास के ये फूल 
मुरझाते भी हैं कोई...
देखो ज़ल्दी चले आना
और खुलके मुस्कुराना
खुलते नहीं ताले जो संधान से
खुल जाते हैं कभी-कभी 
एक मीठी मुस्कयान से
और लौट आना घर समझें
देखो पहले साँझ से
दरवाज़े के पार के किस्से
साझा करना इत्मिनान से तुम्हें देखा नहीं कबसे...
#देखानहीं #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Didi #toyou #yqlock #yqlockdown #lifeinpandemic

Abid

Picture courtesy: twitter #yqlockdown.3 #yqsayyed #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqbhaijan

read more
शोर हर तरफ मचा, बिक रही शराब है
आदमी खराब तो सरकार लाजवाब है Picture courtesy: twitter
#yqlockdown.3
#yqsayyed
#yqdidi
#yqbaba
#yqbhaijan

Manish Kumar

फिलहाल तो ये है कि कुछ कर नहीं सकते,
Lockdown है घर से निकल नहीं सकते। #yqdidi 
#yqphilhaal
#yqlockdown 
#yqghar

Devang shukla

समझे की नाही। #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdiary #yqstayhome #yqlockdown

read more
Lockdown में नहीं रहोगे।
तो Lockup में रहना पड़ेगा। समझे की नाही।
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdiary #yqstayhome #yqlockdown

Devang shukla

वैसे एक बात बताओ।
पूरे देश में Lockdown है।
तुम्हारी याद किस रास्ते से आती है।
उस रास्ते का pass मुझे भी बनवा दो।
तो मै भी तुम्हे कभी याद आ जाया करूं।

😂😂
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqshayri #yqdiary #yqquotes #yqtales #yqhindi #yqlockdown

Srilatha Gugunta

I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app. How was your 27th? It was a Monday after all. Do you feel any differencs between the weekends and a Monday? Write about your day in the #lockdowndiary of #day27lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqlockdown #lockdown #lockdowndiary #lockdownextended

read more
It sort of handover of the daily chores to my Hangover boys. No further explanations!! My 10yr son wrote and recorded his first rap song. He aced it😍. Proud feeling as a parent that I see in his dad's eyes too. After lunch, some discussions with my hubby led about the viruses (people) that affected us as an external source in our lives just like this corona. We discussed on our future plans. We laughed and let it pass. No one likes to be vulnerable. Suddenly, I feel strong hands around me. He kind of keeps things to himself. He gives me his googly eyes and my laughters with amusement reciprocates. My stomach drops just like it does whenever I think about our future plans. I ask him where are we heading? "You will see", he said with a smirk. I like being busy and I would jump at the thought of something that makes me occupy. I tend to listen more today than talking. We want to venture out few things once we are out of this lockdown.  Praying for us and for the rest of the world to be safe and healthy. I started to read a new book... I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app.

How was your 27th? It was a Monday after all. Do you feel any differencs between the weekends and a Monday? Write about your day in the #lockdowndiary of #day27lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqlockdown #lockdown #lockdowndiary #lockdownextended

Srilatha Gugunta

Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdiary #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqlockdown

read more
Raised by the dawn, I see that my abnormal levels of OCD keeps my place hygiene. While I was at the balcony, I saw a frog which hopped and came near me. Though I have done dissection on bull frogs, they pushes my adrenaline in me. My loud scream🙊 alerted my housemates and the Big boy i.e., Hubby wants to tame it, howbeit, with my backchat and he had to throw away the Mr.Hopper🐸, wonder how it reached 4th floor🧐.Ewwwhh🥴...I still get the goosebumps. Spiritual literature and general reading took me few hours, which drove for a fantabulous exercise(dance). My audience, applauds comes from my 3 boys, a momentary feeling. Few challenges to self needed a scribble.  Down by the dusk, I call this day a "Happy Ending one".  Day 13 is here. Monday is here. It's funny to see no difference between a Monday and a Sunday. It's going to be interesting to see what you did today. Write your #lockdowndiary on #day13lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdiary #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqlockdown

Shilpi Signodia

पहले तो सिर्फ इजहार को तरसते थे,
अब दीदार को भी तरसते है,
शायद इन दूरियों से एहसास तुझे भी हो,
कि मेरी मुहब्बत मे वो शिद्दत है,
इसलिए तो मेरी नजदीकिया तेरी भी ज़रूरत है ।।
 #quarantinelove #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqhindishayari #yqtales #yqlockdown #yqlockdowndiary 

Follow Shilpi Signodia on Insta

Shilpi Signodia

खता गर हमने की तो,
सज़ा बेशक़ तुम दे दो।
पर गोया खता जो दिल से हुई है, 
तो सज़ा भी दिल से ही देना।। Love mistake...

#yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales #yqhindi #yqlove #yqlockdown #yqstory #yqthoughts

sujit kumar

#skmskm #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlockdown #लोकतंत्र Kavi suna hai neta ko kuch hua ho, Chahe case hi Medical ho, Pisega B's garib Don't do bhakti Ask questions

read more
पॉलिटीशियन जब करोड़ पति हो जाए,
राजनीति जिम्मेदारी की जगह,
प्रचार पॉवर बना जाए,

तब , बेशक ,
गरीब के लिए गरीब ही होंगे बस।। #skmskm #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlockdown #लोकतंत्र 
Kavi suna hai neta ko kuch hua ho,
Chahe case hi
Medical ho,
Pisega B's garib
Don't do bhakti
Ask questions