Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day27lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day27lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about day of commitment day of love poems, an early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day meaning in tamil, happy teachers day to the best teacher, happy fathers day quotes for a son, happy mothers day for all mothers in the world,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Sita Prasad

I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app. How was your 27th? It was a Monday after all. Do you feel any differencs between the weekends and a Monday? Write about your day in the #lockdowndiary of #day27lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today, I really had two challenges, firstly I had to handle my 9 yr old, who doesn't want to stay home anymore. The whining about going to school has been unstoppable in spite of spending every moment probably it is the side-effect of these difficult times. I should add, we have stopped watching news much. Still, I just gave in today for, When will I go? I don't like studying like this(almost a month gone)etc. I talked to the class teacher and requested her to speak to my child. My efforts finally calmed the little one and we played for a while on the terrace.
Second challenge was to finalise the content for the fundraising ad of the artisans I mentioned before. It has been launched and fingers crossed now. 
Each day brings new challenges and each day we have to be stronger to make it better. One thing age teaches is never be too overconfident nor be timid. Just do your part and things will work.
In the evening my elder one helped me in washing the dishes and hence my back is better. 
I should thank my family for the support otherwise I wouldn't be able to anything for anyone around or for myself.
As Baba says - test is inevitable but faith in me will help you get through. 
 I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app.

How was your 27th? It was a Monday after all. Do you feel any differencs between the weekends and a Monday? Write about your day in the #lockdowndiary of #day27lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Akthari Begum

I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app. How was your 27th? It was a Monday after all. Do you feel any differencs between the weekends and a Monday? Write about your day in the #lockdowndiary of #day27lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Monday is different from 
Others days because this
Day start all works mean 
After holiday day  come
Monday. I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app.

How was your 27th? It was a Monday after all. Do you feel any differencs between the weekends and a Monday? Write about your day in the #lockdowndiary of #day27lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app. How was your 27th? It was a Monday after all. Do you feel any differencs between the weekends and a Monday? Write about your day in the #lockdowndiary of #day27lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 103/366

read more

1. After reading the few pages of 5 AM club in morning, I went again for sleep. You must be wondering why?

When you have night shift suddenly after weekends it sucks !

2. Very irriated with some of my colleagues due to their incomplete work.

3. Basically, the whole day was entirely dedicated to WORK.
 I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app.

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  103/366

Anand Nagda

I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app. How was your 27th? It was a Monday after all. Do you feel any differencs between the weekends and a Monday? Write about your day in the #lockdowndiary of #day27lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 103/366

read more

1. After reading the few pages of 5 AM club in morning, I went again for sleep. You must be wondering why?

When you have night shift suddenly after weekends it sucks !

2. Very irriated with some of my colleagues due to their incomplete work.

3. Basically, the whole day was entirely dedicated to WORK.

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  103/366

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
....a helpless son has been running around like mad for an hour in mid night just for a van to reach the hospital with his father in a very serous condition. During this lockdown night nobody try to understand the situaion and risk factor of a patient. I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app.

Komal Sharma Gupta

I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app. How was your 27th? It was a Monday after all. Do you feel any differencs between the weekends and a Monday? Write about your day in the #lockdowndiary of #day27lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
One can't do much about anything,
keep on track,
follow plodding time,
who tells what to do,
when what why.
Tried to make inroads to
memories of  a long gone age,
when comic books, essays, fairy tales,
astronomy, astrophysics books
held the fort for me.
Anything I could get my hands on,
a scrap of newspaper, medicine bottles,
toothpaste tubes, devoured in minutes
by hungry eyes.
Be it in a lit room or lampshade at night.
All consuming was the desire to read,write.
In Lockdown Town 2.0,
memories try to tone down the blues.
@tejaswiniaura

#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app. How was your 27th? It was a Monday after all. Do you feel any differencs between the weekends and a Monday? Write about your day in the #lockdowndiary of #day27lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqlockdown #lockdown #lockdowndiary #lockdownextended

read more
It sort of handover of the daily chores to my Hangover boys. No further explanations!! My 10yr son wrote and recorded his first rap song. He aced it😍. Proud feeling as a parent that I see in his dad's eyes too. After lunch, some discussions with my hubby led about the viruses (people) that affected us as an external source in our lives just like this corona. We discussed on our future plans. We laughed and let it pass. No one likes to be vulnerable. Suddenly, I feel strong hands around me. He kind of keeps things to himself. He gives me his googly eyes and my laughters with amusement reciprocates. My stomach drops just like it does whenever I think about our future plans. I ask him where are we heading? "You will see", he said with a smirk. I like being busy and I would jump at the thought of something that makes me occupy. I tend to listen more today than talking. We want to venture out few things once we are out of this lockdown.  Praying for us and for the rest of the world to be safe and healthy. I started to read a new book... I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqlockdown #lockdown #lockdowndiary #lockdownextended

Rishabh Shukla

read more
" This day is not like other day, it's the same day, it's the same time where I feel that I am actually being alive and approaching the nature to heal me and cure all the negativity around me so that my immunity as well as inner beauty gets highlighted "  I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app.

Arshi Acharya

Potterhead get it right. Reading it thousand time cannot lessen my interest. I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app. How was your 27th? It was a Monday after all. Do you feel any differencs between the weekends and a Monday? Write about your day in the #lockdowndiary of #day27lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating wit

read more
I was reading it for the last time. I guess, I am lying once again. This the hundredth last time.
 And, surprisingly, it has the same flavours, of fun, mystery, happiness, pain, attachment, detachment, welcome, departure and friendship, of course. Curiosity triggered me the same way, as it did the very first time. From that little boy, with spectacles on his eyes, with that confusingly astonishing smile, on seeing a giant, bringing his birthday cake, to becoming the person, the entire world of magic was waiting for. From befriending the duo of most phenomenal souls to being the most admirable trio and a perfect portrait of friendship. From being rescued from the cruelty of dursleys,to being a magnificent part of extracting the magical world out, from the clutches of the power who was not to be named. This entire journey is worth of being a commendable one. And that's the reason for reading it for the hundredth last time. And that's how, from the sorcerer's stone, to the deathly Hallows, I live every single bit of it, every single word of it, every single dialogue of it, every single moment of it, with all my heart and soul.  Potterhead get it right. 
Reading it thousand time cannot lessen my interest. 

Collaborating wit

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
We All Are Social Animals With Basic Needs Of
Sex Hunger Power 

Yes We Are Different With 6th Sense Advantage, Guess What We Use It To 
Speak Non Sense And Do Non Sense  I like the number 27. It 3 cube. It is the birthdate of my favourite writer director Quentin Tarantino. It is one day before YourQuote's birthday on 28th August, when we were testing the first version of the app.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification