Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ipromptu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ipromptu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on ipr, kiran ipr, ipr, ipr 22200, omp steering wheel 10,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Anuj Jain

Friends please Collab on this prompt of mine💕💕 Thank you in advance 😍😍😍 🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab. 🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed. 🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts. #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pnploveyou3000 #pensipu #ipromptu #sumnewrites #sumnepnp

read more
Words fail me,
In hindsight they flail me,
They swim before my eyes
Unrecognised
I strive hard to redeem my pride,
To put some words in style,
Alas that's generally a futile exercise. Friends please Collab on this prompt of mine💕💕
Thank you in advance 😍😍😍

🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab.

🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed.

🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts.

Jasmine Saini

Dear friends, please kindly collab with this prompt..😍😍😍 🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab. 🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed. 🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnploveyou3000 #ipromptu

read more
my beloved! A tiny ray 
from you, makes me glow.
My dark heart begins to
sparkle. Musical melodies 
burst forth and my lips 
vibrate  'Beloved! Beloved!' Dear friends, please kindly collab with this prompt..😍😍😍

🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed.

🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts.

Het Modi

and much more 😌😌😌😌😌 thanks DrMoushmi Sahu ma'am for the invite 😊😊😊 🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab. 🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #pnploveyou3000 #pensipu #ipromptu #moushmizprompt #hue_of_humour #popcornsipu

read more
of the memes,
and bad pjs, which he 
never wrote.
he talks about the
last page drawings,
and of the love notes.
and the most important thing,
he talks about the signs
which were never signed by parents. and much more
😌😌😌😌😌
thanks DrMoushmi Sahu ma'am for the invite 😊😊😊

Het Modi

kisi ko khana hai??? 🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab. 🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed. 🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts. #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #ipromptu #hue_of_humour #popcornsipu

read more
With deep fried chocolate samosa kisi ko khana hai???

Radha Raghuram

🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab. 🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed. 🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts. 🔘Mandatory hashtags: pnploveyou3000 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #ipromptu

read more
Is to
Liberate from Inhibitions.
Unlock  Imagination.
Accept appreciation and feedback.

🔘Mandatory hashtags:
pnploveyou3000

Linda Balan

🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab. 🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed. 🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts. 🔘Mandatory hashtags: #pnploveyou3000 #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pensipu #ipromptu #lindabalan #moushmizprompt

read more
Undefined pain through silence, 
Inscribe fears in the running water.
Of course Unsung,
But a familiar hum forever!  🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab.

🔘Mandatory hashtags:
#pnploveyou3000

Vaishali Garg

🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab. 🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed. 🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts. 🔘Mandatory hashtags: #pnploveyou3000 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pensipu #ipromptu #aish15

read more
Something that 
is very helpful 
in making a person 
mature and it keeps 
a person's mental 
health stable. 🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab.

🔘Mandatory hashtags:
#pnploveyou3000

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification