Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnploveyou3000 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnploveyou3000 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is pnp 170, key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp tech pilot,

• 8 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Sweta

Good luck!😌 #swet_a #pnploveyou3000 #pensiando #Dedicating #swet_n_poem #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
In my heart, 
there exists a hamlet
where dwells 
the thoughts of my 
best friend.
The everlasting moments;
I wish to relish again,
those soothing hours,
I wish to relive.
I wish you were here, dear.
I just want you to 
sit before me and listen 
as I speak my heart out.

Good luck!😌
#swet_a #pnploveyou3000
#pensiando
#dedicating #swet_n_poem 
#pennpopcorn  #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Sweta

#pnploveyou3000 #penshandwritten #swet_a #lifelessons Have a glance Pen n Popcorn

read more
🍿✒My hand written quote;
Topic- Life✒🍿 #pnploveyou3000 
#penshandwritten 
#swet_a 
#lifelessons 
Have a glance Pen n Popcorn

Anuj Jain

Friends please Collab on this prompt of mine💕💕 Thank you in advance 😍😍😍 🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab. 🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed. 🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts. #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pnploveyou3000 #pensipu #ipromptu #sumnewrites #sumnepnp

read more
Words fail me,
In hindsight they flail me,
They swim before my eyes
Unrecognised
I strive hard to redeem my pride,
To put some words in style,
Alas that's generally a futile exercise. Friends please Collab on this prompt of mine💕💕
Thank you in advance 😍😍😍

🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab.

🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed.

🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts.

marmalade ツ

...  #pennpopcorn
#pnploveyou3000
#penspoetry
#she_a_quest
#scarlet_soul
#yqmuse

marmalade ツ

~ Open for all ~ PLEASE READ CAPTION CAREFULLY 🔘Hey, writero! This is the challenge-4 of "love you 3000". Participants are requested to check the pinned post if you haven't yet. 🔘So, in this challenge, you must write a commentary imagining things going on. 🔘Examples: A cricket commentary, a song's commentary(whose language you do not know), any argument's commentary(while other two people argue, you give commentary) #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnploveyou3000 #scarlet_says #pnpcommentary #penscommentary

read more
"And, here came sprinting, the feelings of Guilt so cheerfully!"

"Now it seems difficult for Confidence to take over the mind."

"But here came Hope to rescue his team member & BOOM!!
Confidence is free from the clutches of Guilt." 

"Still, Captain Pain is entitled to win!" 

"Ha! But Dream isn't any behind either, see his smile." 

"AND FINALLY HARD WORK HITS A GOAL!!" 
 ~ Open for all ~
PLEASE READ CAPTION CAREFULLY

🔘Hey, writero! This is the challenge-4 of "love you 3000". Participants are requested to check the pinned post if you haven't yet. 

🔘So, in this challenge, you must write a commentary imagining things going on. 

🔘Examples: A cricket commentary, a song's commentary(whose language you do not know), any argument's commentary(while other two people argue, you give commentary)

Jasmine Saini

Dear friends, please kindly collab with this prompt..😍😍😍 🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab. 🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed. 🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnploveyou3000 #ipromptu

read more
my beloved! A tiny ray 
from you, makes me glow.
My dark heart begins to
sparkle. Musical melodies 
burst forth and my lips 
vibrate  'Beloved! Beloved!' Dear friends, please kindly collab with this prompt..😍😍😍

🔘Create your own prompt. Invite your friends to collab.

🔘You may use this BG or any of your choice. Multiple entries are allowed. Both hindi and english are allowed.

🔘Team Pens will give non-humour prompts. Team Popcorns will give humourous prompts.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ A rap is something which has rhyme, rhythm and breaks to it. 🔘To the participants: You must give 2 entries for this. One- Initiating a rap. Two- collaborating with the opponent team. (anyone you like) 🔘Pens will write their lines on the left side. Popcorns on the right side. As always, Pens= non-humour content, popcorns= humour content. #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #pnploveyou3000 #hue_of_humour #popcornsrap #pnprappers

read more
don't be so hidden,
let your quill speak, out.
don't create heat,
just like popcorns
rap battle is so cool,
o you fool!!! ~Open for all~
A rap is something which has rhyme, rhythm and breaks to it. 

🔘To the participants:
You must give 2 entries for this. One- Initiating a rap. Two- collaborating with the opponent team. (anyone you like)

🔘Pens will write their lines on the left side. Popcorns on the right side. As always, Pens= non-humour content, popcorns= humour content.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ 🔘Hey, writero! This is the challenge-2 of "love you 3000". Participants are requested to check the pinned post if you haven't yet. 🔘So, in this challenge, Team Pens will continue the rhyme without any humour to it. (any genre other than humour) Team Popcorns will continue it, with only humour to it. That's all. 🔘You may extend to caption. #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #pnploveyou3000 #pnprhyme #hue_of_humour #popcornshindirhyme

read more
peene k liye sirf pani hai,
haath lagao to pass ayegi,
bahar nikaloge to 
tumhari rum peejayegi. ~Open for all~

🔘Hey, writero! This is the challenge-2 of "love you 3000". Participants are requested to check the pinned post if you haven't yet. 

🔘So, in this challenge, Team Pens will continue the rhyme without any humour to it. (any genre other than humour) 
Team Popcorns will continue it, with only humour to it. That's all. 

🔘You may extend to caption.

Het Modi

On occasion of #NationalDoctorsDay write a letter to doctor and express your gratefulness😁 🔘Participants, this is especially for team PENS. If popcorns are writing, make it humourous. For popcorns team: You can also write own prescription. As if you are a doctor. Mention the illness and write it down hilariously. Use your own BG if you choose this. #yolewrimo #pennpopcorn #pnploveyou3000 #pnpletters #hue_of_humour #popcornsletter #collabbhym

read more
I hate you, I hate you for piercing the injection through my bum when I was young. I hate you for making me cry, when I arrived in the world, who does this??? I think you forgot to learn how to welcome guest and small gods, so going looking up from the books is good at times.
I know it was for my good, but still I hate you!!! On occasion of #nationaldoctorsday write a letter to doctor and express your gratefulness😁

🔘Participants, this is especially for team PENS.
If popcorns are writing, make it humourous. 

For popcorns team: You can also write own prescription. As if you are a doctor. Mention the illness and write it down hilariously.
Use your own BG if you choose this.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ 🔘Participants, you have to remake this song. Add your own lyrics or extend like a poem. 🔘But, remember, pens will add non-humour content and popcorns will add humour😎 🔘Mandatory hashtags: #pnploveyou3000 #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #hue_of_humour #popcornslyrics #pnplyrical

read more
khayaal aata hai,
ki khabi mere maan me
tumhara khayaal
aata kyu nahi. ~Open for all~

🔘Participants, you have to remake this song. Add your own lyrics or extend like a poem.

🔘But, remember, pens will add non-humour content and popcorns will add humour😎

🔘Mandatory hashtags:
#pnploveyou3000
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification