Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ChildhoodFriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ChildhoodFriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with your childhood friend, shayari on childhood love in hindi, stories of childhood friends falling in love, my childhood love quotes, quotes on childhood memories with siblings,

• 31 Followers
  • 29 Stories

ARPITA SURVE

ARPITA SURVE

Ashish Thakur Akela'

Rinku Mogare

Shuaib

Nikhil Kumar

कभी कभी मन होता है मुकदमा कर दूं तुझ पर ऐ दोस्त
कम से कम इसी बहाने हर महिने तारीख पर मुलाकातें होती रहेंगी

©Nikhil Kumar #ChildhoodFriends

cressy adoline

#ChildhoodFriends #schoolfriends #Friendship Welcome to the day 22 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. Write your let #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #ToFriendsILost

read more
                  I cherish all your sweet and unforgettable memories you left for me, and also feel guilty sometimes that at some point of time, I haven't try to be in contact with you all and today when I really want to know about my childhood friends their career, life and everything they go through in their life, I can't reach out them, I can't able to share my life happiness, tragedies i faced and many more funny incidence i want to share with them, inspite of the presence of all these new modern technologies and social media , we have today. Just with a great hope that they will be awesome and cool in their own life , I used to convince myself everytime and this time too.  #childhoodfriends #schoolfriends
#friendship

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. 

Write your #let

Neerja

(Quote 690) To my Geminis💚 Both of you .. .. . . . #Family #schoolfriends #ChildhoodFriends #blessbliss #graduatefriends

read more
Caption.. (Quote 690) To my Geminis💚
Both of you ..

Neerja

(Quote544) woven hues #Birthdaycard2014 (class11th) #ChildhoodFriends 2006 🖤 PC- camera yaaar

read more
Reading through the lines
A poem she wrote for me
Tears came through and...
I cried.
The time seems to be still for few moments,
I was all blank..
As if I felt all those words again..
Which she wrote with so much of affection. (Quote544) woven hues
#Birthdaycard2014 (class11th)
#childhoodfriends

🖤

PC- camera yaaar

Rashmita

We fought when we're small,
Gradually started caring when only hope was to call.
Distance came and took you far away,
But our friendship acted as a magnet to demagnetize separations by keeping our bond always awake. #yqbaba #childhoodfriends #birthdayboy
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification