Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ramonashand Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ramonashand Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hanuman images with ram, gurmeet ram rahim singh latest news in hindi, baba mohan ram history in hindi 320, pics of dussehra in ramayan were ram is killing ravana, है ram,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Ramona Singh

i'm cold. i'm cold but i'm still vain enough to believe i am the spirit of the Earth just, just Magma betrayed me and we don't collapse into each other so i wrap myself in dirt #ramona #r_ownbgs #r_untitled #ramonashand

read more
[untitled]
 i'm cold.
i'm cold
but i'm still vain enough to believe
i am the spirit of the Earth
just,
just Magma betrayed me
and we don't collapse into each other
so i wrap myself in dirt

Ramona Singh

\Chipped purple sheen/ I applied a deep purple nail paint before Diwali, and now it's starting to chip. These things get no eulogy, no funeral. They just fade. They are meant to just shine when I click a pic, and chip when I repeatedly wash my hands (covid nointeen protection). If I really wanted that, I'd have applied that transparent coat and the glitter coat and whatnot. I do love it. It's beeeyoooteeefull, but I guess I'd rather apply it a second time than wait for the coated one to chip a #ramona_humour #r_ownbgs #ramonashand #wotevah

read more
Make-up, Religion and Stuff.

[The Rant]
 \Chipped purple sheen/

I applied a deep purple nail paint before Diwali, and now it's starting to chip. These things get no eulogy, no funeral. They just fade. They are meant to just shine when I click a pic, and chip when I repeatedly wash my hands (covid nointeen protection).

If I really wanted that, I'd have applied that transparent coat and the glitter coat and whatnot. I do love it. It's beeeyoooteeefull, but I guess I'd rather apply it a second time than wait for the coated one to chip a

Ramona Singh

Looking at that zinc-coated silver ring with a blue stone on my bony finger, I feel afraid. Afraid #ramona #ramonashand

read more
Youth
and
My silver ring with a blue stone

//Poem in caption.//
 Looking
at that
zinc-coated silver ring
with a blue stone
on my bony finger,

I feel afraid.
Afraid

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification