Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wotevah Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wotevah Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is wot 90, i wot 30, m4a1 revalorisé wot 10, na premium shop wot, wot full form,

• 1 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Ramona Singh

Warnings: a cocktail of them GREAT WALL OF TEXT comin through! __________________________________ So this historic piece of nonfiction starts off just like every other one: it's raining right now, tonight. And how cool it would've been if I'd been able to name my city like "It's raining in New York" but I'm afraid my city is entwined in me so much that you'd recognize me and the places I repeatedly write about, if I named it. So just like the interviews, I'm not naming names, but giving loo #wotevah

read more
you haven't met the new me yet

{a wotevah in no parts}

Warnings: a cocktail of them

GREAT WALL OF TEXT comin through! 

So this historic piece of nonfiction starts off just like every other one: it's raining right now, tonight. And how cool it would've been if I'd been able to name my city like "It's raining in New York" but I'm afraid my city is entwined in me so much that you'd recognize me and the places I repeatedly write about, if I named it. So just like the interviews, I'm not naming names, but giving loo

Ramona Singh

{ Yeah, hi. Sit down. Good girl. Career counseling? Let's start with my example. So there's this thing about me having nail polish on and wotevahs. (not like all of them were done like that, but with the nail polish on, i am cooler with the audience and without it, i'm doing the writer equivalent of melodious snoring, i think? it might be tolerable, but could you choose to have it? you might, if you're into silver noise, but would you choose that over the orchestral track with backing vocals? y #woke #Inappropriate #Subtly #Queer #ramonasfavourites #onlythealivepeoplesmooched #waywardliteratureforlittlegirls

read more
wotevah— % & {

Yeah, hi. Sit down. Good girl. Career counseling? Let's start with my example. So there's this thing about me having nail polish on and wotevahs. (not like all of them were done like that, but with the nail polish on, i am cooler with the audience and without it, i'm doing the writer equivalent of melodious snoring, i think? it might be tolerable, but could you choose to have it? you might, if you're into silver noise, but would you choose that over the orchestral track with backing vocals? y

Ramona Singh

It's not as if they'd kill me. Of course not. I mean, I was really a mad thing to think that they'd ship me to Spain or somewhere and live off the riches. (As if I'm worth that much. I don't even speak espanol). I really used to think that when I was like 12 or 13. My brain's not working. It's sort of cold, you know, the breezy weather where your toes go stiff and shoulders shiver. It rained in the morning and noon. Made myself coffee that smelled ugly because I used the wrong milk. My brain's #whatischaos #wotevah

read more
something-something It's not as if they'd kill me. Of course not. I mean, I was really a mad thing to think that they'd ship me to Spain or somewhere and live off the riches. (As if I'm worth that much. I don't even speak espanol). I really used to think that when I was like 12 or 13.
 My brain's not working. It's sort of cold, you know, the breezy weather where your toes go stiff and shoulders shiver. It rained in the morning and noon. Made myself coffee that smelled ugly because I used the wrong milk. My brain's

Ramona Singh

Since the second half of june, I've been using YQ as a diary, rambling and whatnot. But guess what? This is a real #wotevah original species in a really long time, and I intend to glorify this fact. ________________ So Ann, you tell me I'm getting hard of hearing. Very well. I will not stop being deaf for you. And Ann's man, you tell me I'm getting dumber day by day. Okay. . Adult™ People must really be traumatised and hurt and sick in their heads. So much that they want to have kids. No offe

read more
Wotevah.

the bottle, bwaybee, and...

stuff. Since the second half of june, I've been using YQ as a diary, rambling and whatnot. But guess what? This is a real #wotevah original species in a really long time, and I intend to glorify this fact. 

So Ann, you tell me I'm getting hard of hearing. Very well. I will not stop being deaf for you. And Ann's man, you tell me I'm getting dumber day by day. Okay.

Adult™ People must really be traumatised and hurt and sick in their heads. So much that they want to have kids. No offe

Ramona Singh

so i've been staring at a screen for hours, my ears are bleeding after all the noisy equations i listened to in headphones at 1.25 times the speed and scribbled pages after pages of some chemical percentage. uncomfortable temperature where the summer is making me go hogwild, but i have this notion that if i turn on the air conditioner, i will perish as a frozen corpse. i have water, lots of it in my stomach, a migraine-ish ache (IT IS THE SCARIEST THING OF MY LIFE, THE MONSTER IS NOT UNDER MY #wotevah

read more
Wotevah

READ IT.
OR DON'T.
WOTEVAH. so i've been staring at a screen for hours, my ears are bleeding after all the noisy equations i listened to in headphones at 1.25 times the speed and scribbled pages after pages of some chemical percentage.

uncomfortable temperature where the summer is making me go hogwild, but i have this notion that if i turn on the air conditioner, i will perish as a frozen corpse. i have water, lots of it in my stomach, a migraine-ish ache (IT IS THE SCARIEST THING OF MY LIFE, THE MONSTER IS NOT UNDER MY

Ramona Singh

i (my mom actually) washed my hair today. and i watched a couple of TED talks and Vi's Pi-day rant (which was actually a grand piano performance), and all of the media i consumed today brought me epiphany. i was on the verge of tears. (happy tears, but you know, when something snaps terribly inside you because some woman up on a stage on the internet perfectly articulates what you've been struggling to since you've been conscious about your existence? yeah, those tears.) the following are some r #selfcare_r #wotevah #generationaltrauma

read more
some things i gathered today :)

{one of the wotevahs} i (my mom actually) washed my hair today. and i watched a couple of TED talks and Vi's Pi-day rant (which was actually a grand piano performance), and all of the media i consumed today brought me epiphany. i was on the verge of tears. (happy tears, but you know, when something snaps terribly inside you because some woman up on a stage on the internet perfectly articulates what you've been struggling to since you've been conscious about your existence? yeah, those tears.) the following are some r

Ramona Singh

TW: sensitive graphic descriptions. . this has been crazy. you know what wotevah means when it comes up in your feed. i almost peeled off the whole skin of my lips without intending to harm myself. almost. then they started aching as if there's a rupture or something. it's like. i don't know. it just feels like nerve cells getting destroyed and i am out of control. there are so many 'i wish i could's. i hate it more because this isn't new. it's a cliché. the cliché of. i never thought it would

read more
wotevah (i guess?)
 TW: sensitive graphic descriptions.

this has been crazy. you know what wotevah means when it comes up in your feed.

i almost peeled off the whole skin of my lips without intending to harm myself. almost. then they started aching as if there's a rupture or something. it's like. i don't know. it just feels like nerve cells getting destroyed and i am out of control. there are so many 'i wish i could's. i hate it more because this isn't new. it's a cliché. the cliché of. i never thought it would

Ramona Singh

Today my lips are red. Or scarlet, I'd say. And my hair are straighter and silkier than they've been this month. Been eating beetroots since two days because I wanted bloody teeth (It literally looks like blood!) and the chance to recite the following dialogue in front of my imaginary audience: "Oh don't look at me like that! I don't eat humans on Tuesdays! This is all very PURELY HOLY VEGAN beetroot juice! *Smirks*" .... My left hand has a sort of a scar, because I used sanitizer on cracked s #wotevah

read more
What the beetroot gave me. Today my lips are red. Or scarlet, I'd say. And my hair are straighter and silkier than they've been this month. Been eating beetroots since two days because I wanted bloody teeth (It literally looks like blood!) and the chance to recite the following dialogue in front of my imaginary audience:

"Oh don't look at me like that! I don't eat humans on Tuesdays! This is all very PURELY HOLY VEGAN beetroot juice! *Smirks*"

My left hand has a sort of a scar, because I used sanitizer on cracked s

Ramona Singh

You read the title, "Why everything is in my control even if it Isn't". But you see, everything is not in my control till I am the Head of the Free--- well well, I wanted to put the title as "Why it doesn't hurt always, why it can't get to me". It's because I'm good at making things. No, not only these silly poems and rants and jokes. I'm good at making versions of me that don't exist. Whole 3D versions. No, it isn't some digital art. I make versions of myself that don't exist. Like, if I feel #ramona_humour #selfcare_r #wotevah

read more
~Why everything is in my control even if it Isn't~ You read the title, "Why everything is in my control even if it Isn't". But you see, everything is not in my control till I am the Head of the Free--- well well, I wanted to put the title as "Why it doesn't hurt always, why it can't get to me".

It's because I'm good at making things. No, not only these silly poems and rants and jokes. I'm good at making versions of me that don't exist. Whole 3D versions. No, it isn't some digital art.

I make versions of myself that don't exist. Like, if I feel

Ramona Singh

\Chipped purple sheen/ I applied a deep purple nail paint before Diwali, and now it's starting to chip. These things get no eulogy, no funeral. They just fade. They are meant to just shine when I click a pic, and chip when I repeatedly wash my hands (covid nointeen protection). If I really wanted that, I'd have applied that transparent coat and the glitter coat and whatnot. I do love it. It's beeeyoooteeefull, but I guess I'd rather apply it a second time than wait for the coated one to chip a #ramona_humour #r_ownbgs #ramonashand #wotevah

read more
Make-up, Religion and Stuff.

[The Rant]
 \Chipped purple sheen/

I applied a deep purple nail paint before Diwali, and now it's starting to chip. These things get no eulogy, no funeral. They just fade. They are meant to just shine when I click a pic, and chip when I repeatedly wash my hands (covid nointeen protection).

If I really wanted that, I'd have applied that transparent coat and the glitter coat and whatnot. I do love it. It's beeeyoooteeefull, but I guess I'd rather apply it a second time than wait for the coated one to chip a
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification